The Palliser Club was founded in 1966 and is one of the University of Calgary’s oldest running student associations. Located in the Earth Sciences (ES 450), the Palliser Club is the official geography undergraduate students club.
We strive to provide prospective, current, and alumni undergraduate geographers with opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals in both industry and academia through club events, mentoring, and networking. The Palliser Club also provides resources to help geography students thrive in their classes with things like access to technology and an Exam Bank.
The Palliser club is run entirely by a passionate group of undergraduate student volunteers.
Why Join Us?
- Access the Palliser Club’s Exam Bank (September-April)
- Have a chance at winning one of two $250 Palliser Club Scholarships
- Meet other like-minded students
- Be part of the growing geography community
- Participate in awesome club events
- Take part in Palliser Club field trips
- Gain access Black Lab Hours in ES 407
- Build your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Find employment opportunities
- Network with people in Industry & Academia
- And more…
Join the Palliser Club and stay up to date with the Department of Geography news and events. Even after you graduate keep in contact and find out about club reunions, employment opportunities, and other events that help you stay connected to the Department of Geography and the University of Calgary.